Hi there! Welcome to my first blog post ever.
My name is Brittany. I am 27 and I am a graduate student in Ontario, Canada. I was born and raised in Canada, and I have been to five other countries. My travel companion, Kevin, is also a graduate student and also Canadian. Kev travels very frequently (he has been to 23 countries and counting). We are planning on traveling and potentially moving to Europe in the near(ish) future. And so, I decided to start this blog as a travel journal for 5 reasons:
- So that my friends and family can see what I am up to if they want. And so they don’t feel obligated to go through thousands of photos when we get home.
- So that other people can read about my experiences if they want.
- To try and connect with other travelers. If you have any travel tips or have been somewhere that I’m planning on going (or if we are in the same area) I would love to hear from you either in the comments section, or by email, or on Instagram :).
- For myself, to have something I can look back at when I’m not traveling :(.
- Lastly, to get better at writing. I am not a strong wordsmith… I apologize in advance.
If any of that applies to you and you are interested in reading about what may be the most interesting, amazing, and terrifying part of my life, then happy reading!
“You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong” – Sue Fitzmaurice